Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Outsiders *1

1) The greasers consider them self's family. Who do you consider family?

* I consider my relatives and very close Friends family, Because usually you are all very close and you know that you can tell them pretty much anything you want. And be able to trust them and not have them tell any body in less its something that someone else might need to hear...

2) What qualities do you think make up your family?

* I believe that my family is full of different quality's because in my family every one has there own personality and don't think much of them self's. But they are always there to talk and listen if you need to let your feelings out and need someones to cry on.

3) Do you consider only relatives to be in your family?

* No i def, don't because my family has lots of very close friends and being able to trust a close friend will also allow them to be considered a family member...

4) do you think the greasers are family? why or why not? what qualities do the greasers have that make them (or don't make them) family?

* I do think the greasers act like family because they have similar qualities to my family that i have that i consider my family with... The greasers all have so many qualities that make them family but the best is that they all listen to each other and just like when the police were after Dally they all left to help him out and try to save him...

No comments: